Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Post Two (but really Post Three)

So Post Three is coming before Post Two. I'm wild and crazy, I know. I'm having a wee tea break with a lemon square with raspberry filling (yum), and thought I'd get these pictures up.

On Saturday I took a hike up Cave Hill in North Belfast. It was absolutely beautiful, and I was able to take in a bit of exercise and brisk wind. I also went all by myself, which was one in a world of small triumphs. I've never taken a hike by myself before. May not sound like a big deal, but was for me! Enjoy the pictures. The real Post Two will come later this evening, God willing. And that post will have more pictures, I hope.


Happy at the top of Cave Hill, where some nice hikers took my picture for me.


The view on the way up -- look at those clouds!



The top! I stood at the tip of that cliff and had a muffin (don't worry, Mommy, I was very careful)


The view off one side -- glen, dale, city, sea and cloud


The view off the other side. I thought it was really cool how you could see rain falling in only some parts of Belfast and not others.

No comments:

Post a Comment